Close to City with Great Access.
Newton is a suburb 11.3km northeast of Adelaide CBD capital city of South Australia, a suburb in the Campbelltown City Council area.
The suburb has Newton Road, Gorge Road, Montacute Road and Stradbroke Road as it’s border with Graves Street running through the middle.
Thorndon Park is located just outside the North-Eastern border of Newton. Walking trails take you throughout this photographic location and past unique attractions like the natural wetlands and giant chess board. Plus there is a large, shaded junior/toddler play park with a liberty disabled swing provide fun for all as well as multiple barbeque and picnic settings.Newton has a wide range of options when it comes to education for all ages.
There is a large range of early learning centres, primary schools and colleges which accomodate the area.Public transport consists of a bus service run by Adelaide Metro. The O-Bahn Busway has a major interchange within Paradise, only 2.8km from Newton.
• Located 11.3km from Adelaide CB
• Average Annual Growth 5.69%
• Low Current Vacancy Rates 0.44%
• Rental Appraisal Letters Offering $520 – $550pw
• Rental Appraisal Yields = 5.05% – 5.55%
• Great transport lines ~ 2.8km to Paradise Interchange with direct access into Adelaide CBD
• Walking distance to a range of shopping centres, a wide range of schools and a variety of quality restaurants and cuisines
• Only an 11 minute drive to The Parade Norwood, 12 minutes to Tea Tree Plaza or a 20 minutes to Rundle Mall
• Relaxed lifestyle and relatively low cost of living